Agriculture and Fisheries
- 2002 & 2004 – Valuation of freehold farms for Agricultural Land Tax undertaken on behalf of the Government of Namibia. The consultancy involved the valuation of a sample of farms, putting in place valuation methodology and producing an iso-value map.
- 2006 – Valuation of Matahara and Waji Shoa Sugar Estates (including out growers)and a mill. The work comprised of the valuation of agricultural land, land improvements, buildings, the standing sugar cane crop and plant and machinery for the largest sugar cane grower and processor in Ethiopia.
- 2001 – Valuation for privatization purposes of 3 public enterprises comprising of a fruit and vegetables wholesaling enterprise, a horticultural production enterprise and a large citrus and fruit canning enterprise.
- 2000 and annually – Valuation of farms for Standard Chartered Bank, for collateral purposes. The instruction comprised a total of 187 farms throughout Zimbabwe with an aggregate value of US$85,000,000and included coffee and tea estates, sugar cane farms, tobacco farms, dairy enterprises and mixed farms.
- 1997, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006 & 2009 – Valuation of Triangle Limited, Hippo Valley Limited and Mkwasine Sugar Estatesand two mills. The work comprised of the valuation of agricultural land, land improvements, buildings, the standing sugar cane crop and plant and machinery for the largest sugar cane growers and processors in Zimbabwe.
- 1996 – Valuation of the assets of Anglo Vaal – Johnson comprising of the fish packing and marketing plant.
Copyright 2011 - CB Richard Ellis Zimbabwe | website by Big Law Management Consultants